Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Flight Log: 13 May and 16 May 06

My last two flights were great. Good weather, nice and easy stuff....but I'm still learning a ton! I'm really working on getting the real feel of the aircraft. I also made my first landing on the 16th!

My next flight is on the 18th, time for stalls!

TOTAL PERSONAL FLIGHT TIME: 3.2 HOURS

On a side note, I went up with my uncle Kirk in his Bonanza V35B. We headed over to El Reno (yes...the tornado damage was still there, I saw a busted up Siminole) and did some T&G's and headed back for PWA. What a great spur of the moment flight for me to relax while up in the air instead of worrying about flying the aircraft. Not to mention it was in a real classic! I also saw my instructor holding short for us to land. I waved....but he didn't see me...;-)

Have I mentioned how fun this is?!? I'll get a personal update on my life here pretty soon....life is busy!

-Ross

1 Comments:

Anonymous Cubic Zirconia Tunisia said...


I like your post very much , i like to read this article

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home