Thursday, January 05, 2006

New York, New York!



Yes, that's me
Note that Finney did the above helicopter for me several months ago, what a joy to see it in person! you can get the paint (For Owen's model/DODOSIMS as well) at Finney's Repaints.

My trip was AMAZING! I had a blast with the family and it was just an all around dandy time. We saw 4 broadway shows, did all the sightseeing, toured Yankee Staduim (go Yanks!) and yes, went to all three major heliports! I only got to see action at one of them though, it was MVFR most of the time, with a tailwind while landing Downtown or 34th, so no traffic when I went, but 30th was PACKED! I got some great pics as you can see! Remember, this is as close to a helicopter as I've ever been, And what a treat! I'll have more pictures up on the Photobucket later in the week.

BREAKING NEWS...For me at least.

FSX SCREENSHOTS!!!!!! LOOKS GREAT!!

CHECK IT OUT!

You can find information (and gossip!) at all your local and international FS sites...enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home